Def Leppard Cruise Announced
One of the greatest rock bands of all time, Def Leppard, announced their first fan cruise experience, departing from Miami, Florida on Thursday, January 21, 2016 for four days and nights, visiting tropical ports including Grand Bahamas Island, Bahamas and a special private island oasis, Half Moon Cay. Our ship is the spectacular MSC Divina, showcasing some of the finest music venues on the high seas! This exclusive music cruise is a fantasy camp for enthusiasts of Def Leppard, with non-stop entertainment, activities and fun…the experience is over the top!
The spectacular MSC Divina is the 2016 home for The Def Leppard Cruise. This incredible state-of-the-art superliner has the world’s largest and finest performance theater and features the largest festival deck stage ever built…just the right setting for Hysteria on the High Seas!
We will kick off the Hysteria with a special “bonus night” Pre-Cruise party on Wednesday, January 20th in Miami (details TBA). Admission will be complimentary for all Def Leppard Cruisers. The ship then sets sail on Thursday, January 21, 2016 on a 4-night voyage through the pristine waters of the Bahamas and visiting two enchanting ports, Grand Bahamas Island and our incredible private Island, Half Moon Cay. Enjoy great music, friends and the trip of a lifetime before returning to Port Miami Monday, January 25, 2016.
The Def Leppard Cruise is a playground for the serious fan where music and a luxury cruise hook up for the vacation of a lifetime.
Your Def Leppard Cruise Includes:
- Roundtrip, 4-night Def Leppard Cruise from Miami, Florida on the fabulous MSC Divina!
- Complimentary admission to the Def Leppard Cruise Pre-Party, January 20th – Time, Location and Artists TBA
- Two exciting ports of call, Grand Bahama Island and our spectacular private island oasis, Half Moon Cay.
- All meals in the Main Dining Room, Buffet (includes regular coffee, tea, juices, non-carbonated beverages).
- Special Def Leppard Theater Performance
- Unique Def Leppard “Storytellers” Performance
- Def Leppard Q & A
- Def Leppard ‘s Vivian Campbell with Last in Line Performance!
- Eddie Trunk’s, Def Leppard Behind the Music
- More Fabulous Def Leppard Events To Come!
- Daily Support Artist Music Performances on Four (4) Stages throughout the beautiful MSC Divina
- Support Artist “Storyteller” Performances
- Support Artist Meet & Greets/Photo Ops, Jams and Q &A Sessions
- Special Events, Theme Nights and Much More!
- More Bands To Be Announced Plus More Def Leppard Fan Events Coming Soon!!
All cabin fares include:
All talent/entertainment related fees, your accommodations on-board the ship, all meals in the main dining room(s) and cafeteria, other casual dining throughout the day, non-carbonated beverages (coffee, tea, juices, etc), use of the ship’s pools, health and fitness centers.
*Your cruise fare does not include government fees, taxes, and gratuities. Mandatory government taxes and fees of $250 are additional will be automatically added to your reservation. Gratuities will be automatically added to your onboard cruise account at a rate of $12 per person, per day ($48 per person). Fare also does not include fuel surcharges (if applicable), airfare, transportation to/from ship, shore excursions, sightseeing or meals ashore, meals in specialty restaurants, laundry, wine, beer, liquors, cocktails, soda, mineral water, medical expenses, spa, beauty salon, casino gaming, onboard shopping, travel insurance, or any other items of a personal nature.